Not sure what to title this one yet, maybe something will come to me as I go; it promises to be a bear though.
Workout:
1 mile run
75 pull-ups
125 push-ups
175 squats
1 mile run
For time.
I jacked this workout from crossfit.com, but I admittedly cut it nearly in half from the original 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, and 300 squats. I'm not up at that level yet, but it's good to have goals.
Time: 59:10
Whoa. Whoa. That was brutal. My hands are still shaking. That's a whale of a workout, and since I listened to almost all of Led Zeppelin II while struggling through the pullups/pushups/squats, I christen this thing Moby Dick. I broke up the pull-ups and push-ups by doing 25 squats here an there. the pull-ups were killer, I probably had to do negatives for half of them, but hopefully I get better as a result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment