After feeling like crap all last week I am finally feeling better and not so sore. I must have had a cold or something.
For today I wanted to try something different. Taking some advice from the Crossfit website I put this together.
Pull ups, Dips, Sprints for time
Jog 200m- Slow pace- Warm up time
10 pull ups
10 dips
run 200m- Moderate pace
10 pull ups w/chair assistance
10 dips
run 200m- Moderate pace
10 pull ups w/chair assistance
10 dips
run 200m- Moderate pace
10 pull ups w/chair assistance
10 dips
run 200m- Fast pace
I did this in my garage and it is wicked hot and humid today. Just over 19 minutes. I would like to be able to more pull ups without having to use a chair to get to done. Pull ups are by far my weakest area so I am going to focus on that for the next 5 weeks. I want to be able to do 25 in a row.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like that workout. You should come up with a name for it so we can track it. Those dips are a bitch. So are the pullups. I love it.
Post a Comment