Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/19/08

Today:

Warmups:
-2 x 20 Air Sqauts (Really trying to nail that squat form still. Noticeably improved)
-Bar shoulder stretches

Deadlifts:
warmup to 250#

3 sets x 3 reps, 250# deadlift

Follow with:
Crossfit WOD 'Nicole'

As many rounds as possible in twenty minutes of:
-Run 400m
-Max Rep Pull-ups

Score: 7
I think I did seven, but I might've blacked out there for a little while. I made sure I did at least 10 pull-ups; I do them jumping since I haven't nailed the kipping, but I definitely got closer today as a result of trying to hammer out 10 jumpers. Had to break pull-ups into 2, 3 sets by the end, but definitely felt them most in touch with a full-body pull-up today.

As usual, finished workout on all fours, although I didn't make 'the heaving dog' today, although this might be as close as you can get without actually going there.

No comments: