Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday 11/11/08

Thank you Veterans. For Today:

Fight Gone Bad (CF WOD)

This is my first run at a FGB. Fortunately I was able to do everything as prescribed, minus the wallball and sub-in some 10# DB thrusters. I also subbed in some rows on a cable pulley low row bench because we don't have a rowing machine, and I tallied reps instead of calories. Otherwise weights and times are the same. I can't keep the clock running continously because I need to stop and write down my scores from time to time, otherwise I would lose track.

Here's how it works:

Each exercise gets as many reps in one minute as possible, moving as quickly as possible between exercises.

-Wallball (DB thrusters with a 10# db in each hand)
-Sumo deadlift high-pull (75#)
- Box Jumps (I use the highest flat bench at the gym)
-Push Presses (75#)
-Rowing Machine for Calories (30# rows on a cable pulley low row machine)

Do 3 rounds, with a one minute rest in between rounds. Add up total reps at the end for score.
Score: 281

Foght Gone Bad is a CrossFit legend, and deserves the notoriety. Can't wait to top the score next time.

No comments: