I did one legged squats where both feet are one the ground and you squat back with either the left or the right while holding dumbells at your side. I don't know what they are called but I used to do them in the Army to help with our run times.
Here is my workout:
6 minute warm up
3 minute stretch of just legs and back.
I used two 15 lb dumbells for this:
Left leg back:
1x1
1x2
1x3
and so on to 20.
Rested 4 minutes
Right leg back:
1x1
1x2
1x3
and so on to 15.
I ran out of time as I only have an hour at lunch but I don't think I would have lasted very much longer. Sounds easy with this low weight but go ahead and give it a try. My legs feel like jello and I can barely walk up stairs.
I plan on taking a long bike ride tonight to keep my muscles in my legs loose.
Breakfast:
Coffee
Peanuts- 330 calories and some good fat.
Lunch:
Roast beef, ham, turkey, salami with cheese sandwich- NO MAYO -509 calories
Milk 125 calories.
I will probably down a protein shake later and eat a nice meal tonight.
and most important! 4 oz of water every hour all day long to stay hydrated. Drink more if you feel thirsty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment